Vegetal Silica 15mg
Sangster’s Vegetal Silica plays an important role in protecting against aging. From internal bone support to external hair growth and health, Vegetal Silica promotes bone and teeth calcification, healing of connective tissue, and the strengthening of hair and skin.
Benefits of Vegetal Silica:
• May inhibit the aging process by restoring suppleness and elasticity to the skin. As we age, the Silica content in our skin decreases. For this reason, Silica is used in many herbal beauty products!
• Used to treat skin problems such as acne, burns, eczema, and rashes by accelerating the growth of new skin.
• Prevents against osteoporosis and decreases risk of artherosclerosis.
• Maintains healthy and strong hair.
• Aids the healing of bone fractures, and injured tendons and ligaments.
• Aids calcium absorption in the body.
• Eliminates white spots on nails; increases the strength and flexibility of brittle and fragile nails.
Sangster’s Vegetal Silica is derived from the organic aqueous herb Spring Horsetail which is absorbed at a higher rate than animal source Silica. Each 225mg capsule of Vegetal
Silica is equivalent to 15mg of the soluble form of Silica used by the body. Other Sangster’s Brand products that work well with Vegetal Silica are Evening Primrose Oil and Vitamin B75 Complex. "Make Health a Habit" with Vegetal Silica from Sangster’s Health Centres.
Each Capsule Contains:
Vegetal Silica (Equisetum arvense L.)...15 mg
(Horsetail grass extract)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose.
Adults: Take 3 capsules daily.