Sangster's Chia Seed 454g
One of the main dietary deficiencies that currently affects North
Americans is the lack of omega-3 fatty acids. Sangster’s® Chia
seed is one of the best-tasting ways to incorporate omega-3
essential fatty acids, “good fats”, into your diet. This fatty acid is
not produced naturally in your body therefore supplementing with
Sangster’s® Chia Seed is an optimal way to maintain good overall
health. To top it off, Chia Seed is also an excellent source of dietary
fibre, complete protein, minerals, and powerful antioxidants that
protect your cells from free radical damage.
Benefits of Chia Seed
• Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
• Helps control pain caused by inflammation in the joints
• Supports skin health and minimizes psoriasis & eczema
• Improves and augments your body’s natural immune system
• Increases overall heart health
Did you know 100g of chia seed has ...
• as much calcium as 545ml of milk
• as much iron as 400g of spinach
• as much omega-3 as 992g of salmon
• as much fibre as 94g of Oats
• as much potassium as 178g of bananas
Contents: 100% Chia Seed (Salvia hispanica L.)
Try 2 - 4 tablespoons of Chia seed daily by adding them to yogurt, juices, broths, salads, omeletes and cereals. In addition, they can be mixed with flour and used for making breads, pizzas, etc.